Friday, December 2, 2011

Teaser - Where We Begin Chapter 3

[TwiWrite] [FFn]


Chapter 3 - June 2, 2011


Bella stilled her fidgeting when she caught sight of him, and he watched with a vague sort of amusement when she bit her bottom lip and pushed her shoulders back a bit.  He liked watching all of her tells that he’d spent hours picking out of her behavior last summer.  She didn’t scoot away when he sat just a little too close to her, and if nothing else, that was promising.

“This is about the last place I expected to find you.”

“I was kind of looking for you,” Bella said quietly.  Her smile was cautious, but it was still there.  “You know, in that sort of unconscious way where everywhere I wind up is somewhere you might be.”

“Any reason in particular?” Edward asked, and she shook her head.

“I think I just wanted to see you.”

“Then all you had to do was stop avoiding me.”  Edward’s bitterness seeped through in his tone.  He felt bad for it, but he was tired of trying to figure out what he’d done wrong, when he’d done everything she’d asked him to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise